Modernize Your Living Room With These Patterned Accessories
Turning your simple home into a pattern frenzy place.
Using patterns is considered one of the easiest design ideas to perk up a space in interior design. Not only this, pattern designs are a symbol of relevance and should be used accordingly. Tip: If you are planning to accentuate using multiple patterns, remember to follow a unified color scheme.
Here are some patterned home accessories that can spice up your living room or any part of your home.
1.Zigzag tray (Sifra) – Add color to your Sunday mornings
2. Geometric plates (The Pietro Collection) – colorful plates that can add fun in your dining experience
3. Pattern Pillows (Sifra) – Wake up feeling like it’s the 70s all over again
4. Quirino Aqua-White carpet (W/17) – Aqua & White can help bring peace & serenity into your home
5. Ceramic Zigzag vase (The Pietro Collection) – The navy blue pattern makes this home accessory stand out with the rest
6. Alegra low back Swing Chair (KISH) – Comfort and Style rolled into one
7. Square Orange Ottoman (The Pietro Collection) – a perfect accent to your home
*This article has been revised for online reading. The original article appeared on the May 2014 issue of My Home Magazine. Get the e-mag version My Home Magazines on Magzter.