Going Green With Your Home Accessories
Add deep greens to make your home more relaxing.
Green always gives a sense of harmony and balance. The color itself can soothe and relax your senses. Adding greens can be represented as a breathing space for your home. Mixing in complementary colors like red can add depth and complexity to the design.
1.Silver Spruce Jar Candle (The Pietro Collection) – Bring the essence of nature inside your home
2. Oval Ring & Ring vases (The Pietro Collection) – Unique vases that will immediately stand out anywhere you place them
3. Aladdin green jar (Maison 88) – the green color gives this antique-looking jar a new life and perspective
4. Evergreen jug plate (The Pietro Collection) – This can be a wonderful addition to any dining table
5. Green stool (Maison 88) – A stool that encapsulates the comfort of modern home design
6. Bronze green lotus leaf (Maison 88) – Mixing the beauty of nature with different home elements
7. Xanra chair (IDO Home) – A chair that captures the exquisite beauty modern furniture design
*This article has been revised for online reading. The original article appeared on the May 2014 issue of My Home Magazine. Get the e-mag version My Home Magazines on Magzter.