Ethnic Home Accessories For Your Home
Indigenous finds that embrace the global lifestyle
Ethnic Home Design has always been a trend for many homes. Inspired by the cultures of Africa, Peru, Mexico, and the Philippines, add substance and style to your space with handcrafted furniture and accessories by indigenous artisans from all over the world. Made from natural materials like wood and rattan with an accent of different earth tones and vivid colors.
Check out these items that would definitely bring out the cultural diversity in your home:
1.Maskara embroidered black throw pillows (PNKY Home) – It’s vibrant colors would surely add more life to anyone’s home
2. Basket with lid (BoConcept) – Perfectly weaved to create diamond patterns
3. Ethnic vase (Haute Design) – Decorated with amazing tribal art
4. African stool (PNKY Home) – a geometrically balanced african furniture
5. Tiboli Tinalak Ikat textile (two panels) (PNKY Home) – patterns inspired by the T’boli tribe of Southern Mindanao
6. Cordillera mini bamboo ladder (PNKY Home) – a home accessory that speaks heritage, culture and a way of living
7. Rope stool (Haute Design) – The natural jute colors of this stool gives it a more antique vibe
8. Abaca rope hamper (Make Room) – a mix between african tribal design and urban functionality
9. Mulga wood bowls with lid in a kamagong rectangle stand (PNKY Home) – using a wide selection of wood to create this set/piece
10. Vase (Haute Design) – A molded vase with amazing triangular patterns
*This article has been revised for online reading. The original article appeared on the June 2014 issue of My Home Magazine. Get the e-mag version My Home Magazines on Magzter.