Shape Up Your Summer at The Grove By Rockwell
April 12, 2016
If you’re looking to make your summer fun without having to go out of the Metro, look no further than The Grove by Rockwell. For two days this April, the Great Lawn will be home to fitness sessions filled with activities, raffles, food, and so much more. From April 23-24, get fitness consultations with professional coaches and instructors, feast on healthy snacks while you enjoy the Great Lawn at The Grove, and take part in the trendiest fitness classes—Fly Pilates, Kangoo Jump Jam, Crossfit Challenge, High-Intensity Interval Training, and Pump Up Parkour.
The best part is, you can sign up for Summer Shape-Up right here!
Terms and conditions:
1. Participation in the event and any of the classes is free of charge.
2. You are allowed to join a maximum of 2 classes.
3. You must be at least 18 years to join.
4. You must not have any known health conditions or be undergoing any treatment that will prevent you from physical activities.
5. Management reserves the right to implement a waiting list at any time deemed necessary.