5 things we love about Innovation Living’s small space design at Portico
Innovation Living creative director Per Weiss shows how Danish design can upgrade small spaces.
Alveo Land brings courtyard living to the city with a new development that prioritizes open spaces and connectivity.
Centrally located and close to diverse lifestyle destinations, Portico is a new neighborhood rising in the middle of Ortigas. This low density, mixed use development features residential towers, townhouses, retail establishments, and a unique basement parking concept that lets users enjoy amenities and open spaces right outside their homes. With everyone moving to the city for all the conveniences it offers, small space living has become the norm.
Modernbrands Inc., a lifestyle furniture company offering a wide selection of carefully curated furniture brands, partnered with Alveo Land to present a new model unit designed by Per Weiss, creative director for Innovation Living. Founded in Denmark in 1971, the company is known for sofa beds that are comfortable, functional, and durable.
“We create products that make a positive difference in people’s everyday lives. Innovation is not just our name, it’s what we do,” says Per. The model unit he designed focuses on flexibility and expanding one’s living space by combining form and function. This philosophy presents infinite possibilities when it comes to small space living. Here are the 5 things we loved at the launch of the new Portico model unit.
1. Multipurpose sofas that transform into beds and loungers. The pieces are perfect for catching up on your reading or hanging out with your friends.
2. A clean, well-designed dining area that’s located close to the kitchen so you don’t have to go back and forth to get food. We tried the cool-looking chairs and they’re really comfy, too!
3. A bedroom done in calming neutral colors that you can snuggle in after a long, tiring day.
4. A little study area where you can do some work or have your morning coffee while enjoying some sun.
5. All the littles details thought of by Per and his team: cute tables, sleek lighting, and a fuzzy rug you can sink your feet in.
Furnishing a home can be overwhelming, even more so when you have a small space to work with. Alveo Land’s partnership with Modernbrands Inc., who worked with Grundstein Construction Development Corporation and The Tile Room, presents fully-packaged furnishing solutions so you don’t have to worry about a thing.